Thursday, November 30

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop-Stampin Blends Donut



Welcome back!
I can't believe that we only have one more blog hop before the 2018 Artisan Design Team takes over. I didn't apply again but I'm so happy for all my friends that made the team!

Ok today I am sharing a little card I created with my 7 year old...


She wanted to make paper donuts so we sat down & created them together. It got a bit sticky but we had fun! I'll share her creations on Instagram this weekend. 


I used my Blends markers to add some depth & shadows to the donut then I opened up the Color Me Happy card kit & put it all together. Thanks for taking a look today!

Now its time to hop on over to see what Mindy is up to! 

https://badabingcrafting.blogspot.com/2017/11/artisan-nov-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!